Monday, February 07, 2005

Instead

Well I just wrote a big long log about a bunch of crap like not being able to sleep and bad dreams, worried about the baby and all this junk, but I deleted it. I rather do this. And be happy instead.

Things that make me happy.
(yes I am lame)

1. Teddy bear picnic
2. Sleeping
3. My hubby playing with his boys.
4. My four year old counting to thirty and missing fifteen every time
5. When he finely remembers fifteen for the first time
6. My two year old saying Puyallup
7. Peanut butter and chocolate shakes.
8. Watching my kids dance.
9. Sex in the shower
10. Talking with a good friend
11. Apples
12. Liking pineapple even though I couldn't stand it for most of my life.
13. Bubble baths
14. My four year old watching TV upside down

and best of all
15. My two year old giving his older brother a hug, just to piss him off


1 comment:

The Judge said...

I don't think I can say Puyallup.

Beckie