Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trip Home
So vacation is over. Had a great to weaks and my Mom all to myself for one of them. I forgot how good it felt to just talk with her. She even trusted me to die her hair :)

It was wonderful seing every one. I have been crying all day as it hits me I don't know when I will be back to see them. The babies Fath, Lydia are so beautifull and Angelina is such a big girl. I did miss seeing Creg and his clan Sarah's little angels, but next time.

Seeing my Dad to was great. I hate to admit I talk alot like him :( Hugging him made my year. We had a great time. going to the water park was so cool. I miss him already.

The kids had a fantastic time. and seeing April and Tommy reminded me why I live far away. heheh With them I wanted to be selfish and have them all to myself. Just being in the room with them made me feel home. I ahte it to be over, but all good things must end.

I will post pic's soon of all the fun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I am glad you're home, for one.

I can't wait to see you again. We can cut each other's hair! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE