Friday, November 09, 2007

every one is sleeping

So it si only 8:30pm. James worked all night adn was up all day with us and is now sleeing. The kids are worn out from swimming at the YMCA and are out cold. It is nice to have time to myself, but really dont' know what to do with it.

I could post pic's from halloween. Still haven't doen that. Or knit the baby blanket for my friend Heather who just had her fifth baby. Calob. He is so cute and I really do nead to do that. Just not up to doing anything. Probably grab some candey and veg infront of the TV.

Been wondering when I lost who I was. I used to like things and now it is all about the kids and James. Been isalating myself again too. I keep wanting to call peaple and then don't. I should have goen to the CoOp today. I was just so tierd. Frirday is the only day I have nothing to do and no were to go. I kinda like that.

Oh well going to go veg. Tomarrow is gymnastics so that should be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Friday is my empty day too. Just sayin'.

:)