Friday, January 04, 2008

Cleand out

Cleand out

Been cleaning all day. After each of us took terned being sick this last weak our house needed a purging. The Tree is down decoration is boxed and stored. Even went threw the cuberts and sorted the good from the bad. Still have to fold clothes, but then I always have to fold clothes. They are clean witch is a good start to that. With 2007 in our whack I guess I just needed a clean slate.

The boys have pledged to clean some times without me asking (they did clean there room today) I am so proud.

James has pledged to be nicer to people and try to be less critical. He also wants to loose weight. I don't know what brought on the nice thing, but it couldn't hurt.

As for me I will be nicer to myself. I just can't keep running this way. So I cleaned and feel good about my home and to tired to feel bad about anything ells for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Everybody. Let's sing a song.

"Everybooooodddaaaaaaaaaay, Everybodaaaaayyyy

Got the Poopaaaaaaaayyyy, Got the poopaaaaaaayyyyyyy"