Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow Boarding

Our first snow Boarding class was This last Saturday. Starting at 6am we ate break fest and headed out. met up with Steve and the cousins and headed to the mountains. He I am very cold in the 19 degrees temp waiting for class. Tho I have to say by the end of class I was sweating and hot. A work out I am not used to and paying for today.



This is us and the gang waiting for class. James took the day off to watch the boys and help with Nathen. Good thing seance there terned out to be no child care as I was told there would be. Once class started Steve and the others went snowboarding on there own and James took Nathen into the worm lodge aria.


My eyes are closed Cheesy



The first part of class is simply standing up on your board :)


The man with out the board is out instructor for the day. He was pasiant and I think was shocked how fast the boys took to it. Heck I was shocked too. Devon is a speed demon on his board. Now he just need to learn how to stop. lol


Learning to walk up hill with your board.


All in all a good day.







No comments: