Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Answers

Beckie's Questions:

1. Do you ever wish your life had come out a different way?

Well it old have been nice to win the lotto, but other then that I am happy.

2. Will you be disappointed if your bun in the oven turns out to be another boy?

No. I kinda think it is a boy so if it is I get the pleasure of being rite and if it is a girl well then I get what I was trying for. I like being rite :)

3. What do you like the most about your life right now?

I know this is corny, but feeling the baby move. I like living in the moment and not having to stress about tomorrow.

4. What do you regret the most?

Not learning how to spell better. I love spell check, but it takes to much time sometimes. And having morals. Would be so much easer to make it rich if I didn't

5. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?

To live near my friends and family rather then having them all over the states and have every one finantaly secure so all we have to do is have fun. Screw work.
MEME RULES

Question people: Don't forget to add this to the bottom of your answers:MEME

RULES1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment: