Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trip with Daddy

So another fun day of no School. We went up to Blaine by the Canadian border on monday. We got to look for shels learn about contry borders, difrent flags and that Canida has no Presidant so Deovn dosn't wan tto live there. (He is going to be presadent some day u see.) We checked a fountan and leand why the water falowed the rock and didn't fall strat down. And when all was doen we had Greek food for the first time. and found it on the map along with china (Trevor likes chinies food better) when we got home. I love not goign to school.








When I go thoem I had a call from there teacher becouse I forgot to put in there attendance. Are they nuts. Oh well, I'll just put what ever the hell I like. As long as it is getting doen who cares how long it takes. Really

1 comment:

Niki said...

Wow, you did so much school on your day off...I'd say that was a good long amount right there.

I always faked the hours too. Just kind of made up something that looked like it would please the powers that be. It took Girliness about 5 minutes to do a phonics lesson, after all...but 2 hours to do a math lesson (that was supposed to take an hour). Basically, to keep everyone from freaking out I just put in the number of hours that she was "supposed" to be getting.