Sunday, September 09, 2007

Well we have been surviving. Nathen's Birthday flew in and out. we didn't have a party, just didn't have the energy for it, but he loved opening the gifts James and I got him and April and the girls singing Happy Birthday to him on speaker phone.

We found out we can do one weeks worth of the WAVA home school stuff in two days. Not even two bizzy day. So I am no longer concerned about adding on more. The boys do seam to like being home. I just wish the YMCA would get on the ball with there home school program so they can play there. Never dealt well with disorganization.

My grandpa went back in the hospital. This time with fluid on his heart. Once again they say he will be fine, but I so just want to go home. Oct can't come fast enough. Money runes our lives again and there never seams to be enough. I struggle with my desire to home school and be home with the kids or work and help James out. Not that I have any skills in anything. Maybe just a weak at the bunny ranch in Nevada would help Just trying to get out of this funk before the bad weather hits and makes it harder.
Some pics I been playing with

My two year old did have a happy birthday.
Tami and Shelby stopped by with his gift
He jsut loved opening it

No comments: