Friday, March 07, 2008

One Fine Day

Today was reword day for all the hard work the kids have been doing for the math-o-thon. B girl was so sweet when I told her Trevor and Devon didn't do much math because they finished there assignments for the year. She said "That still counts because they worked really hard" Such a sweaty.

We meant with the C's and little French Fries to see The Golden Campus. Think Mrs. L had the right idea hiding in the mall :) the movie was good, but very loud. Think it shook up the kids more the expected. Nathen was a pistil. He would get riled up by the fight seens then not want to watch the rest. Was quit interesting to say the least. Think it will be some time before I take him to a movie again. After we let he kids run out some of there sugar. I thought for two min about going to the vegi store near by. Realized we have no money for that and took the boys home. Then as thier hunger struck I thought I should have asked if they all wanted to go to lunch. Never think of thous thing at the right time. So we stopped at BK for some not healthy food and off to home.

Calling my sister back when I got home. Brian's doctors are looking more positive for his recovery. The CT scan shows good brain activity and they cut down on his octagon and he is breathing some on his own now. They lowered his meds in hopes he would wake up, but nothing so far. Scheduled his surgery next weak on his face and brain. Now he just needs to wake up. I am hopeful for good news soon.

All in all a good day.

No comments: