Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring is in the Air

It is most certainly just about summer, the days a re getting longer, I am getting antsy to be out side, and we are having our seasonal run of illness. Never seams to fail that once everything is thawed so are the germs. Seven days more of taking terns sick. I am feeling better and so is Nathen, but it is Trevor's tern with a sore throut. I just hope Devon takes his tern soon before our vacation.

So driving on we are still getting the garden ready. An I am looking so forward to the our vacation at the end of the month here at the Great Wolf Lodge http://www.greatwolf.com/locations/grandmound/index.aspx we can really use a brake. And it will also mark the end of my working days tell I fined a new time consuming project.

So if I don't jump out of my skin before then. All will be good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun. I may have to copy you come fall!