Monday, August 04, 2008

July flew by

If u asked me what we been up too. A question I have been hearing allot for some reason. I really don't know. Trying to get with friends and not seeing as much of them as we would like. Doing allot of work on the hill in our back yard, but it is a long way from finished. And getting ready for the up coming school year witch is coming way to fast.

The boys did do some VBS and some classes at the Y. I did set the finale date for my tat and I am very exited about that.

So July has been a month of prep. A month of moving threw. and I couldn't tell u exactly anything was done, but we existed all the same. Just hoping we can rape up some things here in Aug. And set some in stone for the up coming year. But I am not holding my breath on that.

No comments: