Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Taking a page from L

Looking around my house these days. Getting ready for the start of the busy up coming year and feeling overwhelmed as I ignore Oct in my near feuter and focus on the moment. I come to see I have nothing more permanent on my walls then posters. Really every nail that is in my walls was put there by the previous owners over five years ago. So, needing to feel more at home I get brave and put a few more nails in my walls.



I then torterd James with more home improvement needs. We put new fabric on all out dining room chairs. Again all with previous owners and stains, from them and us. They so needed it. Now they look almost new. They are our taste. Clean for now. And I love that I got to pick out the fabric to mach a table cloth I like.






Nothing like keeping busy while the kids are at the Y.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have been having fun too, which I didn't expect. MWAHAHAH!

It looks great!