Thursday, March 03, 2005

Business troubles

This sucks I am starting a home business and I really like it so far, but I keep getting people who say they want to sign up and when the date comes to do so they are not available. I wouldn't mined it from a stranger or if it just happened as a freak thing. Hay shit happens rite. But these two ladies are always doing this crap to me and not just with signing up but when we set a time to meat and have lunch or just get to gather they just don't show up, not even a call and there is always an excuse which sounds like bull shit to me. I have reliable costumers and I know there are more out there. I shouldn't let these two ladies spoil it for every one, but it pisses me off when I can depend on people. I take time out of my day for them and they don't bother to show up. I hate wasting time.

shameless promotion
just so u know my business is with Melaleuca a environing wellness company. They have grate products for your home, bath and body, make up, and vitamins witch are really grate. I use them in my home and have decided to promote the product. So I get to work from home and don't have to worry about shipping products or home party's. So I am looking for reliable people who would love the chance to have heather produce and a safer home for there kids while working from home. If any of u are interested out there let me know my web site is femdavila.com check it out :)

No comments: