Friday, March 11, 2005

TGIF

Has been a good weak, but I am tired. Starting this job and having the kids hanging on too has been a challenge. I do have five people under me now so I feel much better then I did the other day. It does feel good helping others better there health and home by getting all these toxins out of their lives. And hay I can make money doing it. Yahhh. The boys are getting on better too. They are more independent and I don't have to entertain them as much. So it is all working out. Have to admit I wasn't so certain a few weeks ago.

Went to the police station to visit James's sister. She is trained as a fire fighter, but I guess she can do police work too. The boys had fun seeing what a jail cell looked like, but she did stick us with the bill at lunch. Oh well. Found a Germen store near her work that has a baby lotion I just love. I smells so good and works grate for diaper rash. Have to wait tell James gets paid though. We had to get our brakes fixed last weak. 700 bucks. What a raw deal. And what can u do. U can't drive around with bad brakes. Well, I guess u can, but I wouldn't want to be on the rode when u do.

And that is the excitement I live. Also got the boys enrolled in preschool in Sep. Rite around when the baby is due. Now that is signed be fun. And it is Friday ... Hope the sun is out tomorrow too.

1 comment:

The Judge said...

Glad you're feeling better. Having a staff is nice.

Beckie