Friday, June 15, 2007

Truly a Women

I started off yesterday in a bad mood having only found out the day before My MIL and Mathew would be coming to stay the night and the house was a mess. I clean the floors and dusted. Did our normal daily thing. Went to pizza hut for lunch then off to the are port to pick up Mom and Matt. James ashered me I would not have to make lunch for them or dinner. I had to do booth. We left at five thirty to head out to Kennedy's Talent show. The highlight of the day.

My spirits raised as all the kids were so cute. Kennedy is in 6Th grade and in the short time I have not seen her has terned into a beautiful young women. As she stood on stage I was amassed how pretty she was and that she is most certainly not the little girl I picture in my head when I think of her. She held the mic low and looked out at the audience, probably looking for her mom and dad, and as the music started nerves got the better of her. She whispered "Shit" for all to hear as the mic picked it up. Her face red and trying not to giggle she started to sing. She was lovely. I couldn't be prouder. Most definitely the highlight of the night.

1 comment:

Niki said...

It is really neat you guys went to Kennedy's talent show - great of you guys to support her like that.

:)

Sorry to hear you had to take care of J's family.