Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Weak

I really haven't had much to post, but felt I should chime in. Well we have been bizzy.

Last Thursday we went swimming with friends the boys got a treat when we ran into an old school friend as well at the pool. Both Trevor and Devon had a crush on her at one time.

Friday Niki put up with us for a hole afternoon. We played and she made great gluten free pizza. The boys were so thrilled with piking barriers at the soccer Field. Nathen was covered in barriers from head to toe. She wore us out so much that on

Sat. I almost forgot to take Nathen to gym. we made it 20 min late, but we made it and he always has such fun. Even got a tern on the swing. After we came home and while James sleep off a hard nights work we washed and cleaned our cars.

Sunday I took the day to rest. All this may not sound like a lot to u all, but I am lazy and it is a lot for me.

Monday we went to swim placates and then to Target to pick up a book. I met a nice women there with kids about Trevor and Devon's age. We are doing a book study together. I am a little nerves about the hole realigns thing, but she is nice and it never hurts to become more educated in anything.

Today I sleep in thanks to James, went to ToysRus and finally got Devon's birthday present from with the money my dad sent. I had him talked into getting a really cool man that u should check out the body parts on, but Trevor had more influence and he got magnetic man instead. He is happy so I am too. We came home and played in the sprinkler to beet the heat and played with our toys. A good weak I think. Thanks to good friends as always.

No comments: