Monday, August 20, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Lory, this time by Louisa over at Osgiliath Is Overrun. Can't say I am thrilled to get a tag, but I like updating my blog and find it difficult to do so in the summer. A meme lets me fill the day when I really have too much going on in real time to wrote a concise blog.

RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

1. I guess one of my weird things is not looking in a mirror or out a window at night. I am always scared some one will be standing behind me or staring back threw the darkened glass even on the secant floor.

2. I put in my application at the YMCA today. I am exited and petrified at the same time. I do not adapt well to change or at least not easily. I like having things a certain way and not changing most of the time. This is way out of my comfort zone. I haven't worked out side the home for seven years. I am exited to possibly be getting a job I really want working with kids, but scared to have taken on such a changing. Yikes what was I thinking?

3. Now for the fun stuff. I am so exited to be home schooling this year. I do have concerned about being on my own with the kids all the time. When James is out of town I can get really lonely for him and adult conversation. But I am thrilled to have the opportunity to have them home to learn as they need to and in there own stile. I am so exited to watch them lite up when they get it and let them know it is OK if they need more time. I can't wait to learn with my children as they see things in ways I never would think to see them on my own. I am so grate full to have loving family and friends who have supported me in this choice. Gosh now i feel like crying.

4. My favorite Season is Fall. I love the crisp air and the color of the leaves. The sound they make under my feet as I walk. The smell of apple blossoms in MI. I can't wait to be home and taste the bitter air. I love sipping cider. Its heat in my hands and on my lips as I sip against the cool bite from the wind. Along with a fresh donut of cores.

5. I like to people watch. To see someone when they think they are not being seen. I like to watch friends chat and how they act with each other. The loving touch or the soft giggle at a bad jock. Or arguing and not seeing any one ells around them, but the one they are with. Young love and teens who think the world is all about them and why not. I like to watch people reading and see the joy or boredom in they face as the move on to the next page. I also like to see the photo in the moment. People can be so beautiful when they aren't looking to be seen.

6. (Lory did write this, but it is nice to know I am not the only one who feels this way) Sometimes I really feel like I am dreaming and that if someone wakes me up, I will find that my wonderful life was really just in my imagination.

7. I tend to look for the best in every thing and every one. I have only met one person in my life I couldn't stained. And I really did try to like her. I like people who are true to themselves. And tend to be out going, Maybe because I am not out going. I like being some one others can trust and confide in. I like knowing others I can feel the same about. I trust first, but if u loose that trust I can never give it fully again, but every one gets a secant chance.

8. I feel most comfertable with kids. They are honist and hide nothing. To see the world so new and wonderas as a child dose. Is amazing to me. I feel so privleged to be even a small part of it all.

I tag
Niki, snarkee britchez, http://www.myspace.com/shutterbugmama, http://www.myspace.com/clairest81, http://www.myspace.com/crimson_critter, http://www.myspace.com/tom_the_man_webber , http://www.myspace.com/jam718, http://www.myspace.com/dtato

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I farted this morning!

Niki said...

Um, ok ~L~.

Awww, I'm so happy we've got our cute little homeschooling circle. It rocks. You're an awesome teacher already, way better than I am at integrating learning into the everyday, don't worry :).

I avoid looking into mirrors and out of windows at night for the same reason.