Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cave in the rain

Wednesday morning, and that is were I wanted to be. Just to crawl into my cave of anti socialness and sleep. Stay in bed, not get out of my PJ's all day and veg. But that was not to be.

Hurriedly got ready for swim class at the YMCA. Last class so couldn't miss that. Then of to Lory's. Who even in an off mood was as sweet as can be and still let us intrude on her home and time. I couldn't be more grateful. The kids had a blast and I learned a bit. Witch when I was leaving I didn't really get, but once it sank in. Wow! Lory knows her stuff and has been such a great comfort threw our transition from the land of non allergy to the land of no wheat and milk. With her help and a few others it has been more an adventure then a nightmare. So we had a great time. and I am glad we got out of the house. Rainy days can tern out good it seams.

Niki~ Lory's kitchen was clean when I left. Just thought u would like to know.

No comments: