Sunday, July 15, 2007

Normal

Saturday Pancakes


So Saturday we had a little bit of normal. Found a pancake mix with no milk or gluten. Our pancake weekend breakfast is back. And none to soon. It has been quite a change for all of us. I don't remember ever going three weeks without cooking something premade and frozen. The boys seam to like the new foods we have been trying, but still haven't found a milk substitute they both like.
Marlen's terned out to be the place to be. I love that store. They even make a soy sausage James likes. Now if I can just convince him to keep eating this healthier way I will be thrilled. Have one and a half months to convince him. At least in the end I will no longer buy premade food with all the preservatives and all. He can't argue with that. And if the boys can have wheat and milk again we can still keep a heather diet and the gluten at a minimum. So in the end it is so much better for us all even if I had to be forced into it I like this new way of things in our home. James even mad salsa with the kids. All fresh veggies and they loved the time with there dad. Vary cool

2 comments:

Niki said...

Glad you found the pancakes!! Those little things that just make life seem a little more normal are so important sometimes.

Unknown said...

:)