Thursday, July 05, 2007

Home for the 4Th

The 4Th of July has been in debate at our house for some time. I wanted James home and he wanted to work. Yes we need the money and things are slow at work so I see his side, but I don't care. I want him home to help me blow things up.

So long story short. I WIN! James took the day off. We went out to lunch with his sister and then off to her house at the lake. Aside from putting up with Her and her DH making little snide remarks at each other and Cort wanting to do anything but play with his little cousins we had a great time. The kids had a wonderful time with bottle rockets. The older once would set them off and the younger once would chase after the sticks. And in true boy fashion Cort did this tell his finger blistered. And once the darkness hit we all got to see a wonderful show put on by the neighbors around the lake. First year we didn't buy any our self. It was loud and bright and a wonderful time.

Today we slept in, I cleaned the bathrooms and finished cleaning out my food supply. Now I just have to shop so the boys have something to eat. Niki and Lory have been such an asset with this hole allergy thing. So now I go threw the debate in my head weather to shop today or put it off tell tomorrow. mmmm tuffy.

1 comment:

Niki said...

So glad you guys had fun this fourth :)