Monday, January 24, 2005

China Set

I got my Grandma's china set today. She past on a little over a year ago and my brother has been holding it sense then. I am so happy to have it now. And grateful to my mom for sending it to me. I miss my grandma very much and the china has such grate memories attached to it. She could always make me feel at home even when things were bad. Not having her to talk to at times has been hard, but it has been a long time sense she had a bad case of Alsatians and wasn't all there in the last few years. Still it is nice to have a peace of her (so to speak) here. I know how much she loved the set and My sister and I always enjoyed sipping hot coco from the little cups.
It was a nice mood boaster as well. Been feeling down lately. Blame it on the prego hormones or all the rain I guess. Watched a show about solders who didn't make it home from this alfull war and there last letters home yesterday. Well, that didn't help. I have had my head in the clouds about this hole war. Just don't want to face it. So, I tern off the news and avoid the front page of the paper. And pray they will come home soon and toughs who don't have not died in vain. I try not to think of the friends I have lost touch with over the years and what them and their family's must be facing now. Praying seems so useless at times. And so I am down in the dumps. Oh well, I am going to do some gardening with my kids. That is always fun.

2 comments:

The Judge said...

I wonder if all the Bush supporters are second-guessing themselves now.

Your grandma was a nice lady.

Beckie

Marie said...

Your going to hate this, but I liked Buch Better the Karrie, lesser of two evlils I guess. Better the Devle u know :)