Sunday, January 02, 2005

It and Me

So for all to know, My hubby and I foudn out on Dec. 30th we will be expecting a new baby some time in Sep. We are very happy about it and I am hopping It is a girl. We have two boys Trevor just ternd 4 Dec 29th and Devon who will be 3 in May. So far It has been making me very hungry, tyerd, and moody. Witch is somthing my Hubby thinks is not form It, but a cronic problem for me :P screw him :) Well maybe not that is how It came along. Truly I love him, but I am moody and hungry rite now. So that si were the blog comes in. I can b!&^% and mone and my hubby will not have to take the brunt of it. I hope this can be the start of a lovly thing:)
PS don't write about my spelling I knwo it sucks. And I am to computer inept to know how to use spell check :P

1 comment:

The Judge said...

Get the hell out of town!!! Another one??? Wow. Congratulations, Marie. Maybe you'll get a girl this time. :D

Beckie