Sunday, June 01, 2008

A brief look at May 2008

For one of our last days of RLFC coop the place to meet was at one of the moms house. It was great. Kids of all ages did crafts, learned history and played games all day. I so love these moms and there kids.

Well, directly after this we headed to L's house. for some b-day fun in N's honer.
Here all the kids have formed a rotating chain on the slide in back. They all had a great time. Probably almost as much as me :) You couldn't fined a more loving and welcoming group.

One a beautiful day daddy was home we took advantage of the sun and headed out to Ft. Nisqually for Queen Victoria's birthday. The boys helped build a cabin and Nathen learned a new game the kids plaid with a ring and sticks back in the day.


Last day of RLFC coop. Nice to be getting a break, but I already miss the kids sweet faces. We had a picnic and got way to much sun. Water balloon fights, squirt guns and soccer. Along with some good old fashion BBQ hot dogs.

This little tiger is one of my favorite squashes. Nathen adores her and loves to help. So, on our trip to the zoo with some of my favorite moms and there kids. I got to give a little loves and cuddles with Nathen's approval.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love watching you really get into the homeschool life. I am a little burned out right now, so it's wonderful watching your memories pile up. It's a good life.