Wednesday, June 18, 2008

neighborhood came out for the sun

We had sun for two hole days. I am in total shock. My garden loved it. I think my sprouts grew a hole two inches. We hit our bikes and rode around the neighborhood. Kids every were. the boys made friends and plaid pirates at the park for two hours. We set a play date with an old girl friend from Kinder garden and enjoyed digging in the dirt and playing with water pistils. And that was just the first day.

The next day little girl friend came ever. I got to sit and chat about home school with her mom. while the kids painted and plaid. The house had a mager estrogen boost with four little girls playing happily with my boys. Latter it was angle food cake backing time (my first) it terned out great. I am so exited and it was not as hard as I thought.

Today we will be at a friends for food and fun then the museums on Thursday. I love summer.

Friday my cousin is getting married. I so wish I could be there. I am so happy to see her in love and with a kind loving man. She deserves this happiness. And so does he. They will be making a family complete with four kids who love each other as much as kids can.

2 comments:

Niki said...

:) Your post makes me happy :)

Unknown said...

That sounds like such a good week!

I am proud of you for baking the angel food cake! Those r fun!