Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Perfect end

Today was a day I would have rather stayed in bed all day. Yesterday was a close secant.

Yesterday I had to put up with SIL. I love her and really do like being around her for the most part, but we are very different and her selfish ways are upsetting to me at times. Her saying my kids will be materialistic some day is upsetting. No, I simply do not care about labels. I like quality at a good price not a name for an outrages price. My kids will learn by example as hers have. Please do not put this stereotype on my kids. Oh and please do not complain that people who don't have money should not be going to movies. (she was not talking about us) that poor u with your pig ass truck only have one car. Ummmm u have one car u have to pay for. You use your husbands company to pay for the other. U have two cars. I have lived with one car, don't go down that rode with me I have been there and u are not there.

After that it is no wonder I feel like crap today. the kids were great. They played outside and keep out of my way. Nathen even took a two and 1/2 hour nap. But I had no motivation and keep crying. I simply couldn't pull it together today. having written this down I now see the negatives I was caring home with me. It also doesn't help that James is out of town once again. I have been missing him. Seems like he is gone all the time. I really do hate the rail road some times.

But we did watch spiderwick before bed. It was nice. My kids loved it and so did I. Not as much like the books as I thought it would be, but good. So, some were I found peace and am all cried out. That pain inside that has been lingering for days is lifted. Maybe it wasn't such a bad day. Some times I just need to cry it out.

mmmm that came out scatter baned, but oh well. It has just been that kinda day.

1 comment:

Niki said...

:( I'm sorry you've been feeling shitty. I hope whatever it was is out now. Life is rough enough without this emotional shit on top of it, right?

(((hug))) you are doing so well by your kids, and your SIL doesn't have a clue.